- What information we collect
- When we collect information
- How we use information we collect
- How we protect your information
- Our use of ‘cookies’
- Google Adsense Disclosure
- Third-party behavioural tracking
- How to contact us
What information do we collect?
When signing up for newsletters, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, or other details like device-specific information to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, surf our website; also when you provide us with feedback on our services using the contact us page.
How do we use your information?
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to serve you better.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
We follow industry standards and work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold however, please be aware that no method of electronic storage can ever be 100% secure. Therefore as is the case with any organization – we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
If you turn cookies off, no site features will be disabled.
Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Google Adsense Disclosure
We have enabled Google AdSense on our site.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to our site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles (https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942). They are in-place to provide a positive experience for users.
Third-party behavioural tracking?
This site allows third-party behavioral tracking using Google Analytics
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your “Personally” Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can contact us and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.